Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

End Of Year Reflection!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Reflect about 2018


Today will probably be my last time blogging at T.P.S because I will be leaving for college and we will also be very busy for the rest of the week. I will be talking about my highlights and low lights have been this year. 

3 words that would describe 2018 would have to be
enjoyable, AWESOME and TEAM! These are the words that I have chosen that describes 2018 because it have just been an awesome year spending time with my friends and pairs around me and also getting to go on different trips. One achievement that I am most proud of is becoming a student leader because it was a great opportunity for me to help improve throughout the year and also share my learning with others/pairs. 


This year, new things that I discovered about myself would have to that I was capable of learning new things in and out of the classroom and improving to make it better for the future. New skills that I have learnt this year would be encouraging others, working together with my pairs and friends in the classroom and also participating in events! 

5 main people that I enjoyed spending time with this year would have to be:
This is because I became really close with them and it felt like they were sisters to me!




Also, Kensington, Toma, Aumau, Perenara, Tevita, Demetrius, Fe'ao, Amon, Edith, Stephney, Grace and hevani are some people that I have enjoyed spending time with even though its more them 5 people!!

This year, 3 people that had the most positive impact in my life would have to be Ms. Komor, Ms. Aireen and Kelly because they have helped me throughout the year and have shared there learning with us and helped us to improve in Reading, Writing and Maths. Thank you so much!

This is my end of year reflection.

Photo's from this year:











Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

1 comment:

  1. Tu meke blog post Cerenity! You have had so many visits from people around the world! I'm looking forward to reading your next reflection - will you write one about your holiday or your first day at a new school?

    ReplyDelete