Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection T3W1!

My First Blog Reflection T3W1:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Reflect about what we did in the school holidays.

Today is the first day of Term 3 and I can't wait to see what exciting things we will be doing! In the school holidays, I played Fortnite with my cousin and my friend Lydia. Me and my cousin were playing Fortnite everyday which was so fun because I had the game all to myself.
Image result for fortnite

In the holidays it was also my nans birthday and she was turning 68! When she came back from her visit, me and my family went to dinner at Fortuna which is a restaurant at the SkyCity. I enjoyed the school holidays because I got to sleep in and wake up late. On school days I have to wake up at 7:00am which is way too early for me. 


This term I am looking forward to our Netball tournament that might be happening in a few weeks. I am also looking forward to a lot of trips and learning something new! This term I want to improve on my maths because I need to learn how to use faster strategies to solve the answer.

Image result for school gif

TERM 3 HERE WE COME!!!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment