Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Nan's day out with her sisters!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog

No WALT

So tomorrow my nan is getting up very early because she is going out with her 2 of her sisters that live in Australia so she wants to have a catch up with them before they fly out on Friday (this Friday). My nan can't wait to see her because they normally talk on the phone and her sisters came last year but only visited for a few hours. This time they get to spend the WHOLE day together with a few of my nans other sisters. Unfortunately the kids aren't aloud to go with them so it turns out we are staying home with my mum! YAYYY... but we didn't want to go with them anyways because they talk A LOT and I mean A LOT. But, that means that we have to get up early because there coming at 9:00am and my nan doesn't like it when we are all asleep and someone walks into the house seeing us asleep which is kind of weird.
Image result for day out gif

Hope my nan enjoys herself with her sisters and has a MEAN feed without us!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment