Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

WHAT NOW!

WHAT NOW:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about What Now coming to our school
Related image

On Sunday, What Now came to our school! There were a lot of games that happened and I got to be on t.v. I also got to meet Roonie, Erin and Chris after What Now and I got to take photos and also get there autograph. It started at 8:00am and I was thinking whether I should go or not but I decided to go(at 8:30)! When I got there, there was a lot of people but I was lucky enough to get a seat because not that many people got a sit. One thing that I enjoyed was that Roonie, Erin and Chris always came to our side because we were split into teams and they always came to the yellow team which was my team! 

Image result for what now

At the end of the day, It was great to see that everyone had a smile on there faces and the next day they were ALL talking about it! 

QUESTION: Do you watch WHAT NOW? If yes, who do you like Roonie, Erin or Chris?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment