Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Year 8 Day!!

Year 8 DAY:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Experience a day in a life of a college student


Yesterday on Thursday as you all may know we had Technology! We also had a year 8 day where all the year 8's stay at Tamaki College and get a experience what it's like to be in college. We got schedules and after Technology, we had morning tea. After that in the second period, we went to English and Maths. And in the Last period we went to Science and then P.E. I really enjoyed P.E because we got to play capture the flag and we had to work together to get the other cone. I also really enjoyed Maths because even though it's my least favourite subject, it was a great way for me to learn how hard or easy there Maths is going to be. Something that I didn't enjoy was that we had to walk in and down stairs which was so tiring. 


During lunch, we got a tour from the year 9's that came to our school last year. It was funny because when ever I walked next to someone from Tamaki College, they were WAY taller than me. Also, we got PIZZA for lunch and I ate the cheese pizza! 

Image result for cheese pizza

I think that this was a great way to show us what it is going to be like next year so I do recommend this to the year 8 students and I know that the year 7's(becoming year 8's) next year will have an AMAZING time!

QUESTION: Did you get to go to another college and experience what it is like? If yes, what did you enjoy and what didn't you enjoy?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment