Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Cybersmarts T1W5

  • When blogging it is important to remember to write some sentences about what you learnt and make sure you have a picture to represent that sentence.
  • On my own blog, I try really hard to always have really long sentences because I want my work to be a year 7 and 8 standard.
  • Something I am going to try and remember to do in the future, when I post on my blog is to use detail and punctuation in my writing so the teachers know that my work is a high standard. 

Make sure you follow my advice because when you become a year 7 and 8 student it's going to be tough the blog your work to a high standard!!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Cerenity,I nearly have the same structure as you when I need to blog post my work. It is really detailed. What kind of punctuation do you want to learn?
    Well done Cerenity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mele!
    Thankyou for this comment! Although the question that you asked me, I not really sure about it yet. I think it's because I know a lot of them like question marks, speech marks, commas, full stops, exclamation marks and more that i'm not too sure. But thanks for this comment and I will figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete