Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Athletics Day

Athletics description:
YAY IT'S THE DAY I GET TO SHOW MY TALENT… WAIT WHAT IS IT… ITS ATHLETICS DAY!!

SEE -
I could see parents screaming at there children and saying “YAY”. I could see the teams chanting proud when they walked around the bike track. I could see Miss kyla putting on different music for the kids so they can dance to it. I could see teachers high fiving the kids when they finished their race.

 HEAR -
The hard sound of the kids chants away there. I heard the people cheering on the other teams even though they weren't in that team.  I heard the hard footsteps as I was and running. I could hear the teams cheering the people that are in there team.

SMELL -
I could smell the tasty sausage sizzle as my team walked around the bike track. I could smell the delicious food that my family members brought for me. I could smell the fresh breeze that was soaking up in the face. I could smell the cut grass when I sat down to rest.

FEEL -
I could feel the sweat dripping down my skin like an ice cream melting. As I stepped on the ground it felt like lava. I could feel the smooth grass that was rubbing against my feet. I could feel the sunblock racing down my back.

TASTE -
I could taste victory inside of my mouth as I crossed the finish line. I could taste the butterflies in my stonich as Miss Areen said GO! I could taste the fresh air inside my mouth and body. I could taste the cold ice block as I bit on it.

CONCLUSION -
MY TEAM WON WO HOOO it was exciting but the really important thing was having fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment