Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Last Week Of School!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about the last week of school

First of all, I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging in a long time because I have been very busy doing a lot of other things and haven't had time to blog my work. But, I am back and here with some blogging!

This week is the last week of term 4 and so we will be spending our last days together as a TEAM! This week is actually a very busy week. We will be having a shared lunch on Tuesday, graduation/prize giving on Wednesday, christmas in the park on Thursday, and packing up the class on Friday. So it is going to be very busy. 



One thing that I am enjoying at the moment is spending time with my friends and laughing A LOT. Also getting to share memories we had when we were young. I'm actually kind of scared of going to college next year because it is going to be very difficult and there is going to be A LOT of work. 

Well, hope you have an AMAZING day like I am!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS






No comments:

Post a Comment