Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

The River Talks T1W6

WALT: Reflect on what happened at the river talks.
Kia Ora, Ko au te awa, te awa ko au - I am the river and the river is me! 

Last week we went to the river talks. The river talks is when you get to learn about why rivers are getting polluted. We got to see lots of things like dancing, poems and many more. My favourite thing that happened was when I got to learn about my culture . This week I wrote a reflection about the river talks. Here is a google presentation if you want to read more. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cerenity,I like how you said that in the future you are going to treat out rivers with respect and kindness. I also hope you stick to that future goal. You might not know me yet but we are a team now My name is Amelia and I am a year 8 at Pt England School. I will always be commenting on you blogs and hopefully you will be doing the same with me. Don't forget to comment,keep up the good work!

    Amelia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amelia for trying to encourage me to keep my goal. I'm looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cerenity, I like how you explained that throwing rubbish on the ground makes pollution. You're right, I'll try my best to stop making pollution at my school and in my home environment. How do you stop polluting your environment?

    ReplyDelete