Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

QuickQure T3W4

WALT: Use a graph to describe the relationship and devise and use problems solving strategies! 

Today we solved a level 4 algebra problem. I kind of got suck but my friends Frances and Constance showed me a little bit of how to do it. It was a pretty tough question but I managed to get an answer and how I solved it. Something that I enjoyed today about this maths session was figuring out different ways to solve this question. There was really nothing that I didn't enjoy because this was such a fun maths session. After we finished our session we made a graph. Here is my graph that I did!


To solve this problem we used multiplication, division and we also used mls to help us. As you can see the dad and the daughter finish there medicine on the same day. 

Please comment on my blog
THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment