Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology T3W6

For Technology we changed groups! Before I was in Mrs Tuipulotu and now I'm in Mr grundys class. 

Today in Mr Grundys class we are making glass designs! We learnt about using the tools properly so we don't get hurt and we also learnt how to make then which was always cut the glass in a straight line. Another thing that Mr Grundy told us was the rules and there were only 4 rules so we got them done pretty easily. 

To get started we had to draw our designs on a piece of paper that had 6 boxes that we could draw our designs in. After that we had to choose one of your most favourite ones and my one was the diamond and the colours that I chose was Sapphire. 

After I did a little bit of working on my design and then it was time to pack up and go back to school. But first we had to watch something that Mr Grundy showed us and it was about him teaching us how to do it was real glass. 

Sorry there are no photo's that I got from Mr Grundy but this was just a short story about what happened in Technology today.

Please comment on my blog
THANKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment