Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwisport Reflection

WALT: Practicing our Backhand swings in Kiwisport

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today we had our Kiwisport with coach Peter and I learnt how to use my backhand when playing tennis. 

In today's session, we were using our backhand to pass the ball to the other person. We also playing a rally with each other and we had to try to get the cone with the ball by using our backhand hits. 

I really enjoyed playing the rally with my partner because it was kind of difficult trying to get the ball to hit the cone. Another thing that I enjoyed was practicing my backhand hits because it was a bit hard for me but I worked on it and managed to get some cones. 

Something I need to improve on is practicing my backhand hits better and trying to hit it a bit soft instead of hard so that it doesn't go over my partners head!

Here are some pictures from our kiwisport lesson:



Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment on my blog!
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment