Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

School Values - My Goals

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today in class, we had to write our School Value goals that we did. In this task, we had to write what we need to work on as a personal goal. Our school values are Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga, Tukumarie, Rangimarie and Ako. We had to write 1 goal on each value that represents what we need to work on at our school. 

Here is a DLO( Digital learning object) that I have made:



Here is a google drawing so you can properly read it:
Task link

As you can see, one of my goals are to use my learning time wisely because sometimes I don't finish it then I would have to do it in my self management time which means that I have to finish even more work. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my goals for our school values.

Thanks for reading!

Ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment