Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Kapa Haka!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Kapa Haka


Today we had kapa Haka in the middle block and we were working on our 5 songs/haka for Friday because we will be having a BIG celebration since it is Maori Language Week. One thing that I really enjoyed was that we got to learn Happy birthday in a lot of different ways! One thing that I didn't quite enjoy was that we had stand up and down every time we did an item and we didn't stop practicing until we got 5 minutes of rest. One thing I learnt was how to sing Happy Birthday in 4 different ways in Maori. 

We also had A LOT of practice from the past few days because we are preparing for Assembly on Friday.
Image result for assembly

QUESTION: Are you in a Kapa Haka group?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment