Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog Reflection For T4 2018


My First Blog Reflection For T4 2018:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Explain what I did in the holidays

Image result for back to school

As you may or may not know, the school holidays have just finished and it's back to school for me! I first started my school holidays off by going to Rainbows End with my family which was SO AMAZING and One of the rides that I really enjoyed was the stratosphere. During the holidays, I also went roller skating in Panmure which I wasn't really good at but I still kept going because it was so fun and it was something new for me. 

Image result for rainbows end

Image result for roller skating

This term we are doing a lot of trips and sports. which is going to be AWESOME. One thing that I am looking forward to is going to Motat because I have a lot of experience and I haven't been there in a while. One thing that I want to improve on is my maths because I am not that confident and it is my least favourite subject. I can achieve this by practicing regularly and encouraging myself. I think that my friends, teachers and pairs around me can help me to achieve this! 

QUESTION: What is something you are looking forward to this term?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment