Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Production Practice!

Production Practice:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about our production practice

Image result for TEAM

This week we will be practicing for our production in week 10 and it is going to be AMAZING!!! So far, our classroom has been working/acting out a play that will be shown to our parents/caregivers when our production comes. We have been split up into cultural groups and the leaders which is myself, Akanesi, Constance, Aletheia and Leilani have a group and we have to work with them and complete our task as a team. I had to write a myth/legend from NZ(New Zealand) and since we are learning about natural disasters, we got a disaster which was Earthquakes. 

Image result for natural disasters

At the moment, I am enjoying working with my pairs in my group and it's AMAZING to see that they are really in to it and they are having a lot of fun. One thing that I am not enjoying so far is that we only have a little bit of time to rehearse our plays and also have a cultural item prepared for the production. 

QUESTION: Are you in a cultural group? 

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment