Pages

Sunday 1 April 2018

EASTER!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about my Easter Holidays and APRIL FOOLS!
Well, I'm back at it again with some more blogging and I want to start this month off with some blogging since I got nothing to do. As you all know, Easter has come and we get a long weekend which means NO SCHOOL. It's not like the holidays where you get school off for a really long time, but you get 5 days off. That's something .. RIGHT.

Well I guess that gives me time to do some blogging at home!

Image result for easter

Anyways yeah, it's EASTER and I was so excited to get my Easter eggs. I got a lot (especially the massive ones). 

Here are some things that I researched about EASTER.

Maundy Thursday - Maundy Thursday is the Christian holy day falling on the Thursday before Easter.

Good Friday - When Jesus died on the cross.

Easter Sunday - The day on which the festival of Easter is celebrated.

QUOTE: Easter is a time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life. 

Image result for easter

________________________________________________________________

Please comment on my blog

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment