Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Kiwisport + Volleyball Reflection

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Reflect about Kiwisport + Volleyball!

How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
In this session with Peter,

I really liked when we had to do a rally and we had to see who wins. Myself and my friend Constance we kind of arguing because we were trying to figure out who got the point. I also really enjoyed participating and having fun since that was our last session!
Nextime, I think I need to keep working on hitting the ball a bit softer because it was kind of going all over the place and not toward my partner. I think I also need to work no trying to be overconfident.


____________________________________________________________________________

This week, I learned about how to serve the ball properly to my opponents. Another thing that I learned was how to hit the ball using my arms and also bending my legs so I am able to get under the ball and hit it up!

1 thing that I think I need to improve on is actually in Volleyball is keeping to my space because a lot of the time I am moving around the hole place and not staying where I'm meant to be. Another thing that I think I need to work on in Volleyball is actually watching the ball because I know that I have to be ready and have to watch the ball to see if it's coming my way!

While we are practicing Volleyball, I would like to do more of is serving because it is quite hard to serve from far away. I also want to do more of playing real volleyball games so I can be able to see what I need to work on!

Image result for volleyball png cartoon

Please comment on my blog

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment