Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
WALT: Reflect about Term 2

Image result for first day of school

Today is our first day of term 2! How was your holidays? Well, in the holidays I went to Hamilton to see my Aunty which was something that I enjoyed because I LOVE travelling to different places. In the holidays, I also spend a lot of my time at the beach because it was really hot it was a great way to spend more time with my family!
This term I am looking forward to CAMP because I want to actually connect with my pairs around me and get to know them better. I also can't wait to enjoy my time with my friends and get away from my siblings.

Something that I am wanting to improve on this term is challenging myself because I want to have a bit more confidence in me and actually try new things by myself! I can improve on this by depending on myself and not my friends because it's something that I want to work on independently.

Please comment on my blog

MANY THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment