Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths - Decimals!


Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALA: Adding decimals


This week we have been given a worksheet about decimals! So far, I have just started because I have been to Kapa Haka lately. One of the questions that I am up to now is double 34.6. I first went 34.6 + 34.6 and did it in the algorithm way. I started of with the numbers 6 so 6 + 6 equals 12. So I put 2 at then end, carried the 1, so now it is 4 + 4 + 1 equals 9. I then went 30 + 30 = 6. My answer altogether was 69.2!

One thing that I really enjoyed was that some of the question were quite challenge which I love challenges. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that I had to look for the number then colour it in which took a really long time! One thing that I need to work on is making sure that it is the right answer before I colour in the box.

QUESTION: What is one thing you enjoy about Maths?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment