Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Nature Watcher - Predator free!


Nature Watcher - Predator Free:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALA: Agree, disagree or slightly disagree/agree about predator free


Today with Ms. Treena, we learnt about predator free. Nature Watcher was someone that said that all animals that are called pests by the predator free should be treated with more respect. Do you agree, disagree or slightly agree/disagree? Well I actually disagree...here why:

I'm sorry to say nature watcher but I strongly disagree with you because as other people from other countries bring animals to our country, they can affect our plants, people, animals, etc. Pests are animals that kill our native birds/animals which carry diseases. They can also be a danger and a threat to our country. 
Pests that the department of conservation(DOC) listed:
Wild rabbits
Feral cat 
Possum
Hedgehog
Kaimarama horses
(DOC) also listed wildlife that need protection from pests:
Wren
Weta
Powelliphanta snail
Knobbled weevil
Green gecko
___________________________________________

Yes I do disagree and many people might agree or disagree but I just think that more people and animals will be affected by pests if people don't do anything about it. 

Question: Why do you think? 
Give your opinion!
Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment