Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Technology - Mince Pasta!


Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect about Technology


Today we went to Technology and we made MINCE PASTA! I partnered up with Grace! Our first step was to get our equipment. Here is what you need if you want to make mince pasta:
  • Pan
  • Wooden spoon
  • Pot
  • Chopping board
Ingredients:
  • Cheese
  • Pasta sauce
  • Seasoning
  • Mince
  • Pasta
Process:
Step 1: Boil pasta with 2 cups of cold water until soft.
Step 2: Drain under cold water using colander.
Step 3: Fry the mince with onion. when it's cooked.
Step 4: Add sauces in the pan and stir together.
Step 5: combine everything together in the pan and cook. 
(Top up with cheese)


One thing I really enjoyed about today in Technology was making something new but also working with someone that I haven't worked with yet.
Hope you will make it at home!
ENJOY!
Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!
    The mince pasta looks so good! It is making me hungry! 😂

    ReplyDelete