Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Camp Raglan Reflection

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about my CAMP RAGLAN GOALS

This term we are going to camp in week 5 (which is in 2 weeks). To me, I can't wait that long because I know that it's going to be fun away from siblings! Anyways, we are doing a camp programme and yesterday we got to choose our dormitories and our buddies.

In the boys dorms, they had 4 rooms… 2 rooms for 10 people, 1 room for 8 people and 1 room for 6 people.

In the girls dorms, we had 4 rooms… all the rooms could fit 10 people.

And we also had a choice of choosing who is going to be in the dorms and we could have s maximum of 10 people.

In my dorm, I have:
  • Myself
  • Akanesi
  • Constance
  • Aletheia
  • Leilani

We also had to choose buddies because during our days at can, we are going to have to reflect about what we did… so my CAMP RAGLAN buddy is Constance.

We also had to make goals for camp Raglan and this is what I am good at, and also what I would like to improve on at CAMP!




I am looking forward to leaving all my siblings for 4 days and not doing chores because I always have to do the chores but this time, my siblings have to do them while I get a 4 day holiday with my pairs around me!
I am worried about abseiling because i’m scared of heights and I don’t like going that high but my goal is to build my confidence so i’m going to try my best to work towards my goal!
The school value that I think I need to show more of while at camp is AKO because I want to learn more during my days at CAMP and I am going to be doing these different activities that I haven’t done before!Image result for camp raglan
Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment