Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Maths Reflection!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Solve quicker ways using my division!

Image result for maths division

Today we had a maths session and we had to get into our groups. We are learning about how to solve questions using our divided bys.

Our Maths question is:

Kelly has bought 832 bandaids to take to Camp Raglan. The band aids must be equally shared into 8 first aid kits. How many band aids are in each kit?

First, my group started off with:

832 ÷ 8 =

800 ÷ 8 = 100

32 ÷ 8 = 4

100 + 4 = 104 

I really enjoyed learning more about my divided bys and how to explain a question 
using them. 

Something that I think I need to work on is showing everyone in my
 group how I solved so they can understand!
Image result for maths

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment