Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Sugar songs

This week we have been doing our own songs about "SUGAR"! We all got into groups and worked on a song to share with the class. In my group there was Me, Constance, Aja, Irys and Stacey + Frances but she was away. Something that I learned about this week was communicating with each other, sharing our ideas and all agreeing on it. Something that I found challenging was nothing because we all corroborated and we worked as a team. We did this because our teacher "Miss Kyla" wanted too see what we've learn't from the documentary "That sugar film". Something that me and my group need to work on is singing louder because we could only hear some of our group and the rest were lip syncing. My favourite bit about today and was listening to other people's songs, raps or poems that they made.

This is a presentation off all the videos about our sugar songs...



PS: please comment on my blog so I can work on it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cerenity.
    I like how you wrote about your sugar raps and I haven't made a sugar rap before.But i like how you did your one and your partner it was amazing.
    Keep The Good Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hosea,
    Ko Cerenity Toku ingoa.
    I am very thankful that you liked our classroom songs, raps and poems! We did this because we were watching a documentary earlier about SUGAR. It was very interesting to watch because we got to learn about the different kinds of sugars. Thanks for this great comment!

    ReplyDelete