Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Matariki celebrations

Kia ora!
This is my Matariki celebration slide show. This task is about Matariki and there were a lot of questions that I had to answer. There was also some things that are happening around Tamaki Makaurau like "Matariki woven histories, Matariki ki papakura and heaven and earth".

One of the slides that I LOVED doing was "What could Tamaki Primary do to celebrate Matariki" and I had a lot of things that we could do. Something that I wanted to do was fireworks and cultural performances because people get to see how we celebrate Matariki and everyone would come alone and enjoy everything that we did.

Here is a presentation about Matariki and how other people celebrate it!



And please comment feedforward and feedback so I can work on it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment