Pages

Monday 22 October 2018

Leadership Lesson - Balancing Responibilities!

Leadership Programme - Balancing Responsibilities:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect what we learnt about Balancing Responsibilities

Image result for leadership

Today we have done our first leadership lesson for term 4 and we learnt about balancing responsibilities. To balance our responsibilities, we need to be able to utilise others, prioritise and focus on the objective.

My responsibilities to my school work:
Someone that could help me are my friends, teachers and pairs.
I can ask for help when stuck on something if I need it.
I can get work done and it will be finished on time.

My responsibilities to leadership duties:
Someone that could help me are my teachers, friends and my pairs.
I will show up to breakfast club and be respectful in and out of class. 
I will be a role model to the younger students and show the school values.

A responsibility I have outside of school:
Someone that could help me are my family and my siblings.
I can do my chores/clean when asked to do them.
I will get it DONE!

Image result for thumbs up


QUESTION: What other responsibilities do leaders need to handle?


Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment