Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Technology Reflection - Pancakes T3!

Technology Reflection - Pancakes T3
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Technology

Image result for technology

For Technology we witched groups and I am in the Cooking group. One the first week, we made pancakes and my partner was Akanesi. One thing that I really enjoyed was making pancakes with my friend Akanesi because even though our pancakes didn't look like pancakes. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that some  were burnt and they didn't taste very nice.


 

If you are wondering how to make pancakes, here is the recipe and the ingredients if you want to make some at home:
  1.  Use 2 seperate bowls (one for dry ingredients and one for wet ingredients)
  2. Use one bowl for dry ingredients - use 1 1/2 of self rising flour and a 1/2 cup of white sugar
  3. Use another bowl for wet ingredients - use 1 cup of milk and one egg.
  4. Whisk them separately and then mix them together
  5. Put on oven on high and once it is hot put butter on and once you pour the batter onto the pan you turn it on low.
  6. Wait for pancakes to cook - add toppings and then you are finished!


(This is a photo from one of my classmates)

QUESTION: What do you put on your pancakes after you make them?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment