Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Technology - Mince Gravy T4W1!

Technology - Mince Gravy T4W1:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Technology

Today we are back in the kitchen at Tamaki College cooking and today we cooked Mince gravy. My partner was Akih and we worked really well together! One thing that I enjoyed was making something new which was really delicious. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that there was A LOT of dishes to be done but I was fine with that. 



How to make Mince gravy - Ingredients: 

  • Onion
  • Mince
  • Vegetables
  • Oil
Making the gravy:
  • Cornflour
  • Rosemary
  • Bisto(Gravy)
  • Water
  • Seasoning
Step 1 - Heat the oven on high and place pan with oil in it top of an element.

Step 2 - Dice onion and put the mince in the pan.

Step 3 - Add vegetables in the pan then add the gravy that you made using the gravy ingredients.

Step 4 - Serve with rice and your mince gravy on top!

Step 5 - ENJOY!!
Here is a photo of me and Akih's mince gravy that we made:





QUESTION: Have you ever made Mince gravy?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS







No comments:

Post a Comment