Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Technology Reflection - Nachos T3W2!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Technology

For Technology, we made Nachos and my partner was Akanesi! One thing that I really enjoyed was making nachos because I never knew how to make them until now! One thing that I also enjoyed was obviously EATING them!! One thing that I didn't enjoy was that there was a lot of mess to clean up which took a while. Other then that, it was awesome making them with my friend. 



How to make Nachos - Ingredients: 


  • Half an onion
  • Mince
  • Baked beans
  • Tomato puree + Tomato paste 
  • Cheese(topping)
How to make Nachos:
  • First dice onion and fry in pan until soft
  • Mix mince with the onion and stir until mince is brown
  • Add the tomato puree and paste in the pan(Mix together)
  • When cooked, add nachos on a plate and put on top of it
  • Add cheese on top
  • Serve and enjoy!

Hope this has helped you to learn how to make Nachos!

QUESTION: Have you made Nachos before?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment