Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Whakatauki o tenei wiki

Kia ora,
Ko Cerenity toku ingoa.

This is our whakatauki o tenei wiki.
"Kia rere au ki te rangi tuhaha...
Kia tau atu au ki toku taumata" - "Let me soar to the heavens so that I may reach my potential".


Key message:
To me, I think the key message in this whakatauki is that if people want to reach there goal then they have to have the skills or they need to try hard so that they can move on to there next goal so they can fly higher. I also think the key message in this whakatauki is that people need to do there best, they need to try hard, achieve there goal and have a good attitude.

A time in my life:
A time in my life that this whakatauki relates is when I need to push myself higher and never let anyone put me down because then I wont have the strength and the potential. This means that I have to have faith in me or otherwise I wont be the person I want to be. This also means that I need to show all of these things so I can achieve my goals!

In the future:
In the future I can use this whakatauki when I see people that are being let down and never get support from there parents because there to busy and don't have time. In the future, I could also use this whakatauki when i'm playing netball and my goal is to get the ball from the other team so we can win(even though it's not about winning).

My own quote:
FLY HIGH, HAVE THE SKILLS AND REACH FOR YOUR GOAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment