Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

New Zealand Population

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALA: The population in New Zealand!

Guess how many people live in our country for 2018? Well, today I learnt how many people live in our country. I didn't really know before but now I know! The New Zealand population is 4,736,349 and just to let you know, it was 2,736,348 but then we saw that a new baby was born because the number went up!

At school, we did a task with Ms Komor and our WALT was...
WALT: Describe what makes NZ a great place to live in. So we came up with different ideas that make NZ a great place to live in which were:
- Cultures
- Beaches
- native birds
- People
- Mountains
And a lot of other great things!




On the top as you can see, this is the population in NZ, 2018. If you want to read more click this link.

CLICK HERE!


Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment