Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Whanau conference

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect on whanau conference!

On Thursday we had Whanau conferences or as some people call it teacher conference. This is when you and your parents/caregivers go and meet with you teachers and talk to them about your learning! 

I really enjoyed telling my teacher what I needed to work on because it was something that t I could be honest about and I got to say what I really needed to work on. Another thing that I enjoyed was listening to the feedback that I got from my teacher because it was a lot of positivity and I was so happy that I got a lot of good feedback.  

As I got feedback from my teacher, I also got feedforward and the feedforward was that I really needed to work more on my blogging because even though I finish my work, I dont blog it so I think that is one of my goals for this year!

Image result for whanau conferences

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment