Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Reflection about maths

WALT: Take a test on Maths!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today we had to do our PAT Maths test which was kind of difficult for me because I'm not really good at maths.

What types of questions did you find easy?

The types of questions that I found easy was when it asks me who solves it faster and easier and they give me options to choose from. Another question that I found easy was when they put in multiplication problems in.

What types of questions did you find challenging?

There were many questions that I found challenging and difficult but the main questions that were challenging was when they talk about percentages because I don't really get percentages and I know that I need to work on them more. Another one was when they are talking about fractions because it gets me confused when they ask that question

What do you think you need to improve on with your maths?

In maths, I think I need to improve on my percentages and my fractions so I can get better at them. I also need to improve on working with the given timeframe because you only get 45 minutes and I had to rush a few questions at the end.


Image result for maths

Thanks for reading and please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment