Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Self defence - Lesson #4

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about my last day doing Self Defence!

Yesterday was our last lesson with Julie from WSDN (Women's self defence network). It was kind of sad because we all wanted to keep going with our sessions but we couldn't. 

During these sessions that we have been having, I have learnt a lot about how to defend myself if i'm walking home by myself and etc. There were also some things that I need to work on such as kicking if someone grabs me behind my back and also scream a lot louder! 

From today's lesson, we did role plays and so we go into groups of 4. I my group was Leilani, Constance and Akanesi. Julie gave us a sheet and we had to act it out. Our one was really funny and my group enjoyed working together and putting in our own 

 Some things that I learnt about myself in this lesson is to be confident and be yourself!


 Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cerenity,
    I really like the way your blog is very detailed and has a lot of information for us readers to understand what you are explaining. I like that you have a lot of ideas but your reflection is short and simple. Next time you could try making your blog better by adding more photos! Other than that you done great! Keep it up!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete