Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Sketch models - Technology lesson 3

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect on Technology.

Today we had technology with Miss Ferguson and we practicing how to make phone stands using plasticine. Plasticine is kind of like squishy clay that doesn't dry out by the ear. We didn't use clay because it dries our really quickly.

In this lesson, we learnt how to make different kinds of designs with plasticine and we also got to see the different kinds of designs that other people made. My personal favourite was Miss Fergusons because it was a cat design but I thought I was a mouse at first. Another one of my personal favourites was Akanesi's one which was a pokemon ball that holds your phone. 

Here is a pitcure of Miss Ferguson's Cat design:



Here is a picture of Akanesi's design:


I also made 3 designs but my most favourite one was the bed phone stand!
Check it out:


Thanks for reading and please comment on my blog!

THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment