Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport - Tennis!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect on Kiwisport!

Today we got split up into our home groups. Onve group went to kiwisport and the other group had cricket. 

In this kiwisport lesson, we had a rally which is like a challenge but you have cards where you pick one. On that card it has a number. If you get that number, you have to try and hit the ball to your partner without dropping it. If it's a Jack, Queen or King, then that means that you have to try and get ten hits without dropping the ball. 

I really enjoyed this kiwisport lesson today because I got to hang out with a lot of other students that I don't normally hang out with such as Stephney, Mahara and Amon.

Here is a picture of our kiwisport lesson:


I also made a google drawing reflecting about kiwisport. 
CHECK IT OUT:


Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment