Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Kia Manawanui Talent Show! WEEK 10

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about our Kia Manawanui Talent Show coming up!

This term we are fundraising for our camp which is camp Raglan. Here are the following things that we need to fundraise for:
- Riffle Range
- BMX bike 
- Waingaro hot pools
- Rock climbing
And also our bus to Raglan.

Myself, Akanesi and Constance have made an Advertisement for our Fundraiser but unfortunately it is not shared to me so hopefully when I go back to school, I will be able to put it on my blog!


ANYWAYS: 


The entry for our Talent Show is $3.00 and the following things we are doing on the night are:
- Cake stalls
- Sausages sizzle
- Drinks
- Archery 
and also the bus to Raglan.

There will also be cultural dances, hip hop dances, singing and a lot more performed by our talented students.

There will also be Hangi which cost $12 so if you want some yummy Hangi, then pre order it at our school office because we will not be selling hangi on the night so make sure to order some.


I hope to see you at our talent show!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment