Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog commenting on Aletheia's blog!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Comment on other people's blogs from my class!

Today I have chosen to comment on Aletheia's blog because since I have finished my poster, I really wanted to start blogging on other peoples blogs from my classroom. 

Today I have commented about aletheia's self defence reflection. 
Image result for comment

If you look down below, Here is my comment about Aletheia's work!


I really enjoyed commenting on Aletheia's blog because she has a lot of interesting things in her blog posts and she adds a lot of detail. 

If you want to go check out her blog, click here:

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for commenting on my blog Cerenity!

    ReplyDelete