Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Self Defense - Reflection

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! 

WALT: Show what we learned during our self defense lesson!

Today we had to make an eye catching poster about what our self defense lessons. We also had to include the questions that Ms. Komor gaves. I also thought of some more questions so I put in my poster.

We also had to add:

- Colour
- Images
- Different font's
- Interesting facts

To make our posters more interesting for our readers!

During our self defense lessons, I really enjoyed encouraging my classmates and learning the different techniques from Julie. Another thing that I really enjoyed throughout our lessons with Julie was getting to know everyone around me and seeing everyone's different strengths! 

If we had the opportunity to do Self defense again, I would definitely do it again!


I hope you really enjoyed reading my Self Defense reflection.

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS








1 comment:

  1. Hi There Cerenity,

    Well done on completing this task for self defence.I really enjoy the information you put on your eye catching poster for self defence.I also enjoyed that you had putten down some images that Ms Komor had taken on us at self defence lesson so your readers can see some evidence of us at self defence.I think next time you could write down more information like what you enjoyed and what you found chanllenging and also to put down some more images in your description on your blog but well done Cerenity.

    ReplyDelete