Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Te Tuhi Reflection

IALT: Reflect on my artwork "I am NZ"

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

On Friday we got split up into our home groups and 1 group went to Te Tuhi and the other group stayed behind and did work until we came back. After we came back we switched and the other group went to Te tuhi while my group stayed back and did a reflection about Te Tuhi!

Here is what I did for my Reflection.
_____________________________________________________________

Things we used:

  • Paint film
  • Drawing with pencil
  • Etch drawings
  • Coloured paper

Describe the steps you took to create your artwork:

In my artwork, I used clear film paper and painted it black. We then used pencil and drew our designs on the black film paper and used a art technique that Salome (art teacher) showed us. After that, we got to pick a different coloured paper and put it behind the black sheet which made the designs pop out more!

Was etching a new art skill for you?

It was definitely a new skill for me because as soon a I tried it, it was actually a fun skill to learn! It was also a great opportunity for me to show people how to use it and tell others what etching is if they don’t know.

Desribe my end product:

For my end product I did a Screencastify explaining the different designs I used in my artwork. Take a look!

CLICK THE LINK

By the way, please mind my voice ... thanks!



Please comment on my blog

MANY THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment