Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

All blacks vs Lions draw WLJ


As you may or may not know, there are a game last night on the 8th of July between the All blacks and the Lions. And by the title you may already know what it is going to be about. 

Yes there was a draw between All Blacks and Lions but even though it was a draw I thought that they were going to have another game but instead they are sharing the Cup with each other. 

Something that I found exciting was when I thought one of the teams were going to win because I never new that it could be a tie and I also thought that they would challenge again so they don't need to share it. 


Question for you:
Who's team do you like?
ALL BLACKS or LIONS

This was the score:
All Blacks - 15
Lions - 15

Please leave a comment
THANKS!





1 comment:

  1. OHHH!! That's cool! First time i've ever seen a draw for the world cup. I am amazed. The only thing I spotted out from this text was 'New' which i'm supposing is actually 'Knew'
    That's all from me. Good luck with the winter blogging.

    ReplyDelete