Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Food tasting at school! WLJ

So I also forgot to blog about this but we had food tasting and things to do at our school. I will be telling you about what we did and more.

First we had to get into groups and they were Fitness, Te whare tapa wha, honey and sugar. This was all based on our Inquiry topic. Even though it was about food tasting we wanted to add more things like fitness. We only had 4 days to work on it but we managed to finish it. 

Me and my friend had to do a job so me and her were the first people to pick our groups and we choose fitness. After that, we heard that we were the only two girls in our group and the rest were boys but we were ok with it. Then we had to start a plan which was making our poster. Our group all had something to work on so we didn't get bored. Me and my friends job was to do the pictures and design the the poster. 

Altogether our end product looked AMAZING!

On the day nearly my whole group came so they didn't really need help. Instead me and my friend made the lemon juice. In the lemon juice we put some honey in it, hot boiling water and a bit of cold water so it cools down faster. It was fun making the lemon juice but it was a little difficult to make. 

After that we all finished and packed up ready to go home.

I enjoyed that day because I got to see what other classes have been working on and what they were learning about this term.

Please comment on my blog.
THANKS!


















1 comment:

  1. It was a great night!! There are photos in our albums page on our class site if you would like to get some from there!!

    ReplyDelete