Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

End of term 2 WLJ

Kia ora and greetings to you all!


Today is the last day of school before the holidays. It is also the end of the term. I am really excited but sad at the same time because i'm going to miss school and friends even though it's only 2 weeks of holidays. 



For the last day of school me and my friends Constance and Frances got to help Miss Thompson and we also got to try on the new netball uniforms, IT WAS SO FUN! Constance and I also helped Kitty(the hippy teacher), It was cool too. 



After lunch we had assembly and since it was the last day heaps of people got badges. I got an AKO badge and two certificates. One was for my attendance and the other one was for getting a badge. 


One of the best moments about today was getting BURGER KING because me and my friend Constance worked hard and helped our teacher a lot. 


At the end of the day we got our school reports and I was very excited to see what it was going to say. To be honest but I didn't want to go home for the holidays because it's boring at home but at school it's so fun. 



I hope you guys have a good and safe holiday! And please comment feedforward and feedback so I can work on it for next time. 



THANKS...



No comments:

Post a Comment