Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Newshub WLJ

Last night at 6.00pm I watched the news and I found something interesting which was that people are playing with there phones while they are walking to school, work or crossing the road and that is very dangerous. 

I'm writing about this because I think that all people are always have there eye's glued on there phones. Some people also play music while walking and they can't hear anything at all. This is super dangerous because people could get hurt or injured just people there playing on there phones while walking at the same time. 


This gives me an idea that people should stop spending time with there phones and start being active and getting out of the house. Yes I'm using my netbook for blogging but i'm still being active because I don't play on it all the time only when I want to finish off work. 


Why people play on there devises when walking:

- Playing games
- Messaging friends
- listening to music

There are many people they have tripped or fell on the road and have got hurt. To me, I think that playing on your phone while walking can be bad for your eyes and bad for yourself.


Please check this video out so you can see what would happen if you did it. And this is not from Newshub.


LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEO


and If it doesn't work then please copy and paste this:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTPxZ1n4M-M



No comments:

Post a Comment