Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Extreme entertainment! WLJ


I went with my cousin and my uncle to a place called "extreme entertainment". You could do heaps of things there like bowling, lazer strike, arcade games and the bar/cafe. 

What did we do?
First we went and played laser strike and my team came second. It was cool because I got to bond with other people in my team and work as a team. 

Then we played some arcade games and my favourite one was basket ball because it's like netball and I LOVE netball. I also liked playing the racing car game because I kept on crashing but I never gave up!

We didn't play bowling because we didn't really want to so instead we just played more and more arcade games. 

Then we went out for lunch and that was the end of our day.  
Please comment on my blog.
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment