Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

New Zealand by land and sea - activity one WLJ

Activity one:
Which of the three places I enjoy the most...
Rangitoto, karekare beach, Tane mahuta tree?

I think I would enjoy Rangitoto because I've been there with my school and it was awesome to see the different things that were there like weird looking rocks. Plus I love traveling and exploring our world and being excited by nature.


This could be a great place to travel with family members or friends because then you get time to spend with each other and communicate more if you're having problems or issues. It may be a long walk to the top but it's worth it! You get to see a very good view of New Zealand and our oceans. 

Thanks for reading my blog

Please comment
THANKS!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Cerenity,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! It is awesome to see that you are blogging with us this holiday. Willy, Miss Hansell, Nicky and myself (Rachel) can't wait to read all of your blogs and post comments over the next week!

    I really enjoyed reading through your first blog about Rangitoto. It really is a pretty amazing place and the view from the top is spectacular! I actually ran up to the top of Rangitoto a few years ago as part of a race. My friend, Carolyn, and I entered a half-marathon race that involved running 21 kilometres up and across both Rangitoto and Motutapu (the island beside Rangitoto). It was one of the hardest things that I have ever done by also one of the most rewarding. I suppose that is often the case, isn't it? When you accomplish a goal that was a true challenge, you feel even better for achieving it.

    On that note, I hope that you will tackle this holiday reading challenge. You've got plenty of time left to complete as many of the activities as you wish!

    Let the adventure (challenge) begin!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete