Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

floods in Auckland WLJ

There have been some floods in Auckland. There were really big puddles and all the rivers were filled right to the top near our area. 

When I went to go pick up my siblings from school, there was a massive puddle that was covering the road so everyone was going really slow in there cars. Everyone had to go one by one into the middle and back on the road again. When I saw the rivers I was so surprised because they were filled right to the top.

Image result for cars that are driving in water
















Image result for little rivers flooded

I am blogging about this because a lot of people sometimes don't care about flooding but they should because it could flood there car and they won't have anywhere to go (only if you have car insurance) then your car will get fixed. 


Please comment on my blog so I can work on it for next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment