Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Diary of a wimpy kid - The long haul WLJ


While the holidays are still going, I went to the Botany movies and watched "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, THE LONG HAUL". 

The movies about a family that goes on a trip to there nana's house but it goes terribly wrong. There are 3 brothers named Greg, Rodrick and Rowley. Their parents names are Susan and Frank. 

Their family start getting chased by this fat beardy guy and his family, the 3 brothers lose there phones because the mum wants to spend more time with them, they get stuck in mud and they try to push the car out but instead they get splattered with mud, and many more bad things that happened to them throughout the movie.

I liked this movie because it's really funny and I love comedy movies. I also like this movie because it's like they have bad luck and bad things were happening to them.

The best character that I liked was Rodrick because he had weird facials and he kept on making me and my cousin laugh. I liked the part when Rodrick made a sign saying "Help! these people are kidnapping us" when really it was just there parents. Then Rodrick and Greg got caught by the cops and they only got a warning.

At the end it was AWESOME because the Heffley family got to nana's in a cool way and that happened by them pushing the car but then greg was to slow to reach the car so instead he jumped in the boat. After that the hook came loose and he rolled down the hill and into there nana's pool.



If you want to watch the trailer all you have to do is click here.

Please comment on my blog.
THANKS!





1 comment:

  1. Holidays are a great time to go to the movies and relax! I took Murdoch and my nephew to see Despicable Me 3 and that was a funny movie too. I might have to check out this one next!

    ReplyDelete