Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Blog Posting!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Have at least 15 blog posts a month!

A lot of people have started to not blog throughout this year. So today we have started to blog our work and if we didn't have one blog post then we would have to stay in. This is because a lot of people aren't blogging consistently and haven't been sharing there work on there blogs. 

As you can see below, this is how much I have been blogging. One thing I think I need to work on is blogging more often and sharing my work to the public. In June which is this month, I have 5 blog posts but I want to have at least 15. 

My goal for this term is the blog my work consistently and the year 8 standard because as a student leader, our blog posts we have to have at least 15 blog posts every month so this is something I want to work on. 


This is our blog post checklist. We need to make sure that we have these things in our blog!


This is so we make sure that our blog posts are upto standard!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment